iPhone Video Converter: Solve Cannot Be Played on this iPhone
Easy Solution on Can't Play MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG etc on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS/3G!
September 30th, 2015 Updated by Smile Harney
Symptoms on Can't Play Video on iPhone
Though iPhone has updated to iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, it still can't play all kinds of video files. We still encounter "cannot be played on this iPhone" issue:
- Can't play Windows media file types like WMV, AVI, ASF, WTV, and MPG on iPhone;
- Failed to import and open camcorder recorded video files like AVCHD, MTS, MXF, MOD, TOD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV etc on iPhone;
- Unable to play iPhone natively supported video format. When sync MP4, MOV, or M4V to iPhone via iTunes, we get the error: 'file' was not copied to the iPhone; because it cannot be played on this
- Difficult to play download YouTube video like WebM, FLV on iPhone;
- Can't play other video like VOB, MKV, SWF, 3GP, OGV, F4V, MVI and etc on iPhone;
- Failed to play audio like FLAC, OGG, WMA, WAV, APE, DTS, CAF, etc on iPhone.
How to Solve Cannot Be Played on this iPhone?
In order to solve "can't play video on iPhone" issue, a recommended solution is to convert video to iPhone more compatible format. The following article just aims to introduce a professional
iPhone Video Converter as well as a step by step guide on how to convert iPhone unsupported video to iPhone supported one.
iPhone Video Converter
iDealshare VideoGo, the professional iPhone Video Converter, supports converting all kinds of video formats to play on iPhone of all models including iPhone Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C,
iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G. Besides converting video to iPhone video format, it also helps to convert video/audio to iPhone supported audio format. Moreover, this powerful
iPhone Video Converter is equipped with advanced editing function.
- Key Features
- Convert iPhone unrecognized video formats including AVI, Xvid, DivX, WMV, ASF, MPEG-1,MPEG-2, WTV, RM, RMVB, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, F4V, F4F, WebM, VP8, OGV, DV, VOB, MVI, AVCHD, MTS, MXF, MOD, TOD and
etc to iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS/3G;
- Convert MP4, MOV, M4V to solve cannot be played on this iPhone;
- Convert iPhone incompatible audio formats like FLAC, WMA, OGG, CAF, VOC, APE, AMR, QCP, WAV, DTS, RA, AU, SHN and etc to iPhone supported audio format like MP3, AAC, AIFF;
- Download and convert YouTube videos to play YouTube movies on iPhone even without the internet connection;
- Edit video or audio files to play customized media files on iPhone 6, iPhone Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G;
- Convert iPhone video like MP4, MOV to other video format like AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB and etc;
- Convert iPhone audio files like M4A, CAF, and AIFF to other audio formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3 and more.
- Convert video/audio files to iTunes, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut Pro and etc
How to Convert Video to iPhone?
The following article will take convert video files to iPhone 6 as an example. It also applies to convert video or audio files to iPhone Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS,
Make Preparation: Launch iPhone Video Converter
Free download the ideal OGV Converter Mac version - iDealshare VideoGo (for Mac, for Windows), install and launch it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Add video files to this iPhone Video Converter
Click the "Add files" button to select and add the video files which can't be played on iPhone to this iPhone 5S Video Converter.
Or directly drag and drop the video files or the folder where the video files are to the main window of this program.
Step 2 Select iPhone supported video format
This wonderful iPhone Video Converter provides optimized presets for iPhone. Simply click the "Profile" drop-down button to select desired one from "iPhone" Category.
Step 3 Convert video to iPhone 6
Click the "Convert" button to start and finish converting video files to iPhone supported video format.
When the conversion completes, click "Open Folder" button to get the converted video files.
After the video to iPhone video format conversion is done, simply drag and drop the converted video to iTunes for sync to iPhone for easy playback. Wait no more, simply download this ideal iPhone
Video Converter to have a free try. Then it is just easy to solve can't play video files on iPhone!