How to Compress 4K Ultra HD Videos with Best Quality?
Best 4K Ultra HD Videos Converter and Compressor for Mac and Windows
December 16th, 2015 by Smile Harney
4K Ultra HD videos become more and more popular in our daily lives. You may find them in the videos downloaded from some movie sites like YouTube, Vimeo, and more, or see them in the video clips
recorded by HD camcorders like Cannon, Panasonic, Sony, etc. They can give you a super viewing experience, however need a lot storage space.
Reasons to Compress 4K Ultra HD Videos
It is not difficult to find questions asking how to compress 4K Ultra HD videos. Here are some reasons why they want to compress or convert these 4K UHD videos.
- They failed to open 4K UHD videos on some popular media player like WMP, KMPlayer, QuickTime Player, etc.
- They found it is impossible to play 4K UHD videos with their portable devices like Sony, Samsung, HTC, etc.
- The 4K UHD videos cover too much storage space, which make your pc break down.
- Can't upload the big 4K UHD files to any video-sharing website like YouTube.
Best Solutions to Compress 4K Ultra HD Videos
Up to now, there are several ways to compress 4K UHD videos: to change the resolution, bit rate, ratio aspect; to convert to other video format like MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, VOB, AVCHD, etc. The
4K UHD video compressor and converter here can do the two approaches at one time; at the same time get the best video quality. We recommend to convert 4K to 1080P video with 98% original video
- 5X faster than normal 4K video compressor with high quality.
- Any 4K UHD video format is supported like XAVC, MXF, AVCHD, MP4, H.264, MTS/M2TS, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, etc.
- 4K UHD videos from any source are supported including websites and camcorders.
- Convert and compress 4K videos to any media players like VLC, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, KMPlayer, GoMPlayer, etc.
- Convert and compress 4K videos to any media editors like Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premier Pro, Sony Vegas, etc.
- Convert and compress 4K videos to any portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Zune, etc.
- Compress 4K videos and upload to websites like Instagram, vevo, veoh, yahoo, Myspace, ehow, etc.
- Edit the compressed 4K videos like trim, merge, split, add watermark, add subtitles, define audio track, etc.
- Mac version and Windows version are available.
Guide to Compress 4K Ultra HD Videos with iDealshare VideoGo
Here is an elaborate guide on how to compress 4K Ultra HD Videos with iDealshare VideoGo.
Make Preparation: Free download and run 4K Ultra HD Video compressor
Free download the best 4K Ultra HD Video compressor - iDealshare VideoGo (for Windows, for Mac),
install and run it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Add 4K Ultra HD Videos
Click "Add File" button to import 4K Ultra HD Videos from your pc, or simply drag and drop the files directly to this free app. You can batch compress more than one 4K Ultra HD Videos at one
Step 2 Settings for compressing 4K Ultra HD Videos
Method 1: Convert Video to H.264 MP4
Click the drop-down button of "Profile" to select "H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video (*mp4)" as the output video format.
Method 2: Adjust video bit rate, resolution, frame rate:
Click "Setting..." button, go to the "Advanced" tab, and define the video bit rate, resolution, frame rate etc.
Step 3 Start 4K Ultra HD Videos compression
Click the BIG ROUND button at the right bottom side to begin 4K Ultra HD Videos compression. After a little while, you will get the compressed 4K Ultra HD Videos.