May 14th, 2014 by Smile Harney
Have the need to extract audio from music video, TV show, or concert video files? Have the need to edit the extracted audio files? If so, simply follow the step by step guide how to extract audio
This guide helps to:
- Extract audio in MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, Apple Lossless, M4A, DTS, AIFF, MP2, AU, RA, FLAC, OGG and etc from video files.
- Extract audio from all kinds of video files like extract audio from MP4, extract audio from FLV, extract audio from AVI, extract audio from MOV, extract audio from MKV, extract audio from WMV,
ASF, SWF, VOB, OGV, WTV, RMVB, WebM, MVI, MXF, AVCHD, MPEG, 3GP, and etc.
- Extract audio from video on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Extract audio from video on Mac OS X Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, and Tiger.
- It even helps to adjust the extracted audio volume, audio codec, audio channel, audio bitrate, and audio sample rate.
- Besides extracting audio from video, it also helps to convert among the entire popular video formats or convert among the entire audio formats.
Make Preparation: Free download and Start iDealshare VideoGo
Free download the ideal Audio Extractor Mac or Windows version - iDealshare VideoGo (for Windows, for Mac), install
and launch it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 2 Specify the audio format for the extracted audio files
Click the "Profile" drop-down button to select desired audio format for the will be extracted audio files from the "General Audio" category or from the "Lossless Audio" category.
For example, if you want to extract MP3 from video, select MP3 as output audio format, if you want to extract AAC from video, simple select AAC as output audio profile.
Step 4 Extract audio from video
Click the "Convert" button to start and finish extracting audio from video AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, MKV, FLV, and etc.