Volume Booster - Increase Sound Volume of Audio or Video Files
How to Boost Audio Volume in MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, WMV, MKV, VOB, MPG?
August 8th, 2013 by Smile Harney
Just as we know, different audio or video files have different volume level. Sometimes, even we get the sound in the highest level; the video or audio volume is still very low or does meet our
Is there any way to increase audio volume or increase video volume? The following article just aims to introduce a powerful Video Audio Volume Booster and a step by step guide on how to boost
audio volume like increase MP3 volume or how to increase the sound volume of a video file.
Video Audio Volume Booster
iDealshare VideoGo, the ideal Audio Video Volume Booster, can easily increase sound volume level from the audio or video files on Mac or Windows. It helps to increase audio volume as well as keep
the same audio or video format, or boost sound volume as well as convert to other video or audio formats:
- Increase audio volume of all popular audio formats like increase MP3 volume, increase WAV volume, increase WMA volume, or increase sound volume in AC3, FLAC, M4A, VOC, QCP, AMR, AWB, OGG, CAF,
AIFF, RA, AU, APE, and etc
- Boost the sound volume from video files like increase MP4 volume, increase AVI volume, boost the sound volume from other video formats including WMV, MOV, MPG, FLV, 3GP, VOB, MKV, ASF, RMVB,
AVCHD, MXF, DV, and etc
- Extract audio from video and then convert to audio format as well as increase the audio volume
- Increase audio volume as well as convert to other audio formats
- Increase video volume as well as convert to other video formats
- Remove audio from video files like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, FLV, MPG, 3GP, MOV and etc
How to Increase Video or Audio Volume?
The following is a step by step guide on how to increase sound volume in video files. It also applies to boost volume from audio files.
Make Preparation: Run Video Audio Volume Booster
Free download the professional Audio Video Volume Booster - iDealshare VideoGo (for Windows, for Mac),
install and run it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Add the video files that need to increase audio volume
Drag and drop the video files into the Video Volume Booster. Or click "Add File" button to import the video files from which you like to boost audio volume.
Step 2 Set desired audio volume level
Click "Setting..." button to open the "Advanced Settings" Window. Click the "Advanced" tab, then go to "Audio" column, click 100% tab on the right side of volume to select volume ratio from the
drop-down list. To set higher or lower volume or set any volume ratio, simply overwrite the original one with your desired volume ratio like 20%, 500%, 600%.
Step 3 Set output video or audio formats
Click the "Profile" drop down button to select desired output video or audio format.
For example: if your original video in MP4, and you want to increase MP4 volume as well as keep the same video format: simple select MP4 as output format; if you want to increase MP4
volume as well as convert the MP4 to other video format: simple select your desired one from General Video category; if you want to increase audio volume in MP4 video and also convert MP4 to
audio format: simply select your preferable one from the General Audio category.
Step 4 Finish increase video audio
Click the "Convert" button to start and increase the audio volume of your video files.
With the above Video Audio Volume Booster and step by step guide, you will never worry about the following video/audio volume is too low issues! Moreover, besides boost audio volume, this ideal
Volume Booster also helps to adjust sound volume, decrease audio volume, or remove audio from video files.
Situations That Needs to Increase Video Audio Volume:
- I have several mp3 songs that were "recorded" in a rather low volume. Is there a way to adjust the volume settings so as to hear them better?
- When I watch a movie, I made all the sound volume settings are on high, and I have boost enabled, but it's still not loud enough. How can I boost the sound volume?
- Even I put volume button to the highest level, the audio volume from my video files is still very low.
- How can I increase the volume of the audio in a video file? I need to turn up the audio on a video that is too low.
- Though I make the speaker volume 100%, the volume of my video file is still quite low.
- Most videos on YouTube are loud enough and I can hear them perfectly well, but some have got the volume down too low even with the YouTube volume slider on max and the PC volume set to maximum
too. In theory it must be possible to increase the volume, but does such Volume Booster actually exist?
- Have some TV shows where I can barely hear them, is there some Video Volume Booster to increase TV shows volume?
- I have a video has very low audio volume. How can I boost the audio volume in this video so that it has a similar level as my other videos?
- Audacity recorded MP3 files are not loud enough to hear. I have the volume turned up to full on the MP3 player, but it still plays seem to very quiet a lot. How to make the MP3 volume much