VOC to MP3 Converter - Convert VOC to WAV, MP3, WMA on Mac or Windows
Easily Play VOC Files on Mac, iTunes, iPod, iPhone, VLC, Windows Media Player, BlackBerry, Android etc
July 3rd, 2013 by Smile Harney
Can't play .voc recordings on your Windows, Mac, media players or portable devices? Ever looking forward to a powerful VOC Converter to convert VOC to MP3, WAV, WMA and etc? Dream to edit the VOC files like increase VOC audio volume, merge several .voc files into one, trim VOC recording, and adjust the audio codec/bitrate/sample rage/audio channel?
If so, you come to the right place! The following will introduce a powerful VOC Converter and a step by step guide on how to convert VOC to MP3, WAV, WMA, or other audio format as well as how to edit VOC files.
iDealshare VideoGo, the ideal VOC Converter, can convert all kinds of VOC files whatever recorded from RCA digital recorder or other digital voice recorders or even DOS games to almost all popular audio format. Besides converting VOC audio, this powerful VOC Converter also can directly play VOC files or even edit VOC audio.
Main functions of this VOC to MP3 Converter:
- Convert VOC to MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, AIFF, APE, FLAC, OGG, AU, RA, DTS, MP2 and etc
- Convert other recording audio format like VOX, QCP, AMR, AWB, SHN, M4A, M4R, WAV, CAF, FLAC, OGG, TTA, MPC, PCM, and APE and etc.
- Edit VOC recording like trim VOC, merge several VOC files into one, increase or decrease VOC audio volume, change VOC audio channel, adjust VOC audio files size, VOC audio codec, bitrates, sample rate and etc.
- Convert video AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP4, M4V, MOV, ASF, MKV, VOB, FLV, F4V, SWF, WTV, DVR, MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MVI, XAVC, OGV, WebM, RMVB, and etc.
- Extract audio from video files and then convert to audio format.
- Directly play VOC files or other video and audio formats
- Edit video like trim, crop, rotate, merge, add effect/watermark/subtitle and etc.
Step by Step Guide on How to Convert VOC to MP3?
The following will take converting VOC to MP3 as an example, it also applies to convert VOC to WAV, WMA, M4A, AC3, AU, RA, MP2, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, APE, DTS and etc. Besides describe how to convert VOC to MP3, this guide also provides detailed guide on how to edit VOC audio in Step 3.
Make Preparation: Free download and run VOC to MP3 Converter
Free download the ideal VOC MP3 Converter app - iDealshare VideoGo (for Windows, for Mac), install and run it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Add VOC audio files
Simply drag your VOC audio files or the folder where you VOC files are to main interface of the VOC to MP3 Converter.
Or you can add VOC files by clicking "Add File" button.
Step 2 Set MP3 as output profile
Click the "Profile" drop-down button to select MP3-MPEG Layer-3 (*.mp3) from the "General Audio" category.
To convert VOC to WAV, WMA, M4A, AIFF and etc, simply select the corresponding one from the "General Audio" category or the "Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Edit VOC files (Optional)
- Merge several VOC files into one: In the task list, first select the VOC audio files which you want to merge into one, and then right click to select "Merge Selected into one" from the context menu, the merged file will automatically appear in the bottom of the task list and is named like "Merge 1".
- Set preferable VOC segment for converting: Click "Trim" button to open the Trim window to set the "Start Time" and "End Time" for your preferable VOC segment or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it. Then click "OK" to apply the setting.
- Click "Setting..." button to open the "Advanced Settings" Window. Then go to "Advanced" tab to adjust audio codec/sample rate/bitrate, change audio channel or increase or decrease audio volume and etc.
Step 4 Convert VOC to MP3
Click the "Convert" button to start the VOC to MP3 conversion, it will be finished with fast conversion speed and high output audio quality.
As soon as you get the above VOC to MP3 Converter download and follow the step by step guide on how to convert VOC to MP3, WAV, WMA, etc, all the following troubleshooting will work out in the end:
- What software can be used to convert the VOC files from my digital voice recorder to mp3 format (or any other audio format)?
- I bought an RCA digital recorder for recording lectures in some of my college courses. The recorded files are .voc format which won't play on my Mac.
- When I change .voc extension to .mp3 extension, it becomes an invalid file.
- I have been trying to convert my VOC file to mp3 or wav but to no avail. I have tried everything. This Perl Converter is way too difficult for a new user like me to understand. Is there a simple audio converter that will accomplish this?
- So my cousin came to visit us this week, and he has a Mac laptop. While with us, he bought a voice recorder from radioshack (I can't seem to find the product number). So the device makes .voc files, and the software that came with it only works with windows. So on the back of the device; it says to drag the files onto a Mac in order to play them. But when he does this, QuickTime doesn't recognize .voc files and won't play them. So i had him install VLC on his Mac to see if VLC could play .voc files, but it can't either. Is there any player that can play .voc files on a Mac? If not, is there a converter that could change .voc files into something a Mac could use like an .mp3? Thanks in advance.
- I have an RCA voice recorder and wanted to convert the VOC (specifically RCA-VOC) files to something I could use.
- I would like to convert a sound file (from a digital voice recorder) with the extension .voc to.mp3 file or some other common sound files. I am on Windows 7 64 bit.
- So I just bought a new little voice recorder, and it's pretty cool. But when I tried to upload the music my band recorded to the computer, it was all in .VOC file format. When we tried to play it/ put in Audacity, it said it couldn't read the file. So I went looking for some VOC converters to convert VOC to WAV or WMA; but all of them cannot even import VOC files, let alone to convert them.
- I recently got a little voice recording thingy for my birthday but i can't for the life of me figure out how to use the data it presents to me. It records everything into creative labs VOC format which is completely useless since I can't get it to play on the computer. I've tried to find a winamp plugin with no luck; I've tried several free conversion utilities that were not able to open the file.
- I am having the many VOC audio file on my computer system and I want to convert them in the mp3 file format. So they can be playable on all music devices like mobile, music players.
- I need player or converter for .VOC files. Do you have any suggestions? These files come from a RCA voice recorder.