MediaCoder Mac - Free Download MediaCoder for Mac Alternative
MediaCoder Alternative - Similar to MediaCoder, but can Works on Mac
September 30th, 2015 by Smile Harney
- "Does MediaCoder work for Mac OS X El Capitan?
- I can't find Media Coder for Mac OS X Yosemite. If MediaCoder doesn't work for Mac, then is there a MediaCoder alternative that is compatible with Mac computer?"
The above is a question raised by a MediaCoder user on the internet, which is a common issue bothering more and more MediaCoder users.
MediaCoder is one of the most popular video converters, released in 2005 by Microsoft Windows, supporting formats like MP3, MP4, WMA, WAV, AVI, AVC, DVD, Vorbis, etc. However, the biggest problem
of MediaCoder is that it has no Mac version, in other words, Mac users will find MediaCoder doesn't work on their computer.
To solve the problem, one easy solution is to find MediaCoder for Mac Alternative. iDealshare VideoGo is your best option. Created to transcode and convert between almost all kinds of audio and
video formats, this MediaCoder alternative for Mac and Windows is also efficient and user-friendly.
More Features about MediaCoder Mac
- Video converter - convert between all kinds of video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, MKV, WebM, SWF, FLV, OGV, VOB, ProRes, TS, DV, AVCHD, 3GP, DAV, DVR, WTV, R3D, MXF, XAVC
- Audio converter - convert between almost all the audio formats like FLAC, APE, DTS, WAV, AIFF, AU, RA, QCP, CAF, AMR, MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A, OGG, etc.
- Video editor - Edit video like trim or crop, merge or split video or audio files, compress audio or video file to a smaller size, add or delete subtitle, or edit subtitle, subtract audio from
video file, increase or decrease video or audio volume, add watermark, rotate video files etc.
- MediaCoder Windows alternative version can work on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista; MediaCoder Mac altenative version can work on El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion and Snow
Guide on How to Use MediaCoder Mac Alternative
Please follow the step-by-step guide on how to use MediaCoder Alternative for Mac or Windows - iDealshare VideoGo.
Get ready: Free download and install MediaCoder for Mac
Free download and install the professional MediaCoder Mac Alternative -iDealshare VideoGo (for Mac, for Windows),
install and run it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Import original video or audio files
You can directly drag and drop files to the interface of this MediaCoder Mac, or click "Add File" button to import files from your pc. Batch conversion is available.
Step 2 Specify the output file format
Click "Profile" button, and in the pop-up window, select your desirable video or audio format. You can also directly specify the output devices you have.
Step 3 Start conversion
Click the BIG ROUND button at the right bottom side to begin the format conversion.